Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Matthew 26:15
740 Posts
I read his post, and maybe you are ignoring my point. The racial tension was always there. Blaming President Obama for racist pricks or racial tension is a convenient excuse to redirect blame.
Your point is beside the point. You are just being argumentative. @fieldgrade 's statement did not imply that obama started or is solely responsible for racial tensions existing. His statement of "set us back" means just that, he has helped make them worse than they were before he was in office.

· Matthew 26:15
740 Posts
There is nothing argumentative in my point, unless you don't want acknowledge FACTS. If you want to believe the racial tension was find, that is your liberty to believe it. It doesn't mean some of us are going to turn the blind eye on reality.

If President Obama really "set us back" in racial tension, then everything will be fine after Jan 20, 2017? Will Murica return to the pre "set us back" level prior to Jan 2009. What was racial tension prior to 2009?
You are still being argumentative and now maybe belligerent. That is a shame, because I have seen some insightful posts from you before, but your comments in this thread just read like trolling.
Again, fieldgrade did not say everything was fine before obama, he did not say everything would be fine after obama. He said obama made the situation worse after becoming president. You keep asserting a valid point, but doing so as though it is an appropriate response or somehow contradicts fieldgrade's comment, but it is neither.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.