Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a nasty milsurp laying around covered in Cosmo that they want cleaned? Let me know. No charge or anything...just feel like cleaning some Cosmo...as freaking weird as that is.

Was in the garage going through the accessories from my recent Mosin purchase and got that smell again.

Let me know...I'm in Triad.

·
Anne Murray sucks.
1,014 Posts
Does anyone have a nasty milsurp laying around covered in Cosmo that they want cleaned? Let me know. No charge or anything...just feel like cleaning some Cosmo...as freaking weird as that is.

Was in the garage going through the accessories from my recent Mosin purchase and got that smell again.

Let me know...I'm in Triad.
http://www.cosmolinedirect.com/
If no one takes you up on your offer, you can always buy some cosmoline and coat all your firearms in it.

I'm personally still waiting for a cosmoline-scented cologne.

·
RWVA Instructor
2,219 Posts
I hope this doesn't have any connection to the West Virginia thread in the minefield.

·
Banned
10,039 Posts
Someone is going through cosmo withdraw.:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.