Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1461 - 1480 of 1512 Posts

· Registered
1,420 Posts
So, I just took the plunge. Had Scott @TARHEELSTATE engrave my AR-9 lower for the purposes of an SBR and decided I'd go ahead and buy a Silencerco Spectre while I was there. I must say Scott and his wife made this process MUCH easier than I ever thought it would or could be! I have wanted an SBR and a Rimfire can for years but have been putting it off due to what I thought would be an extremely complex process. It was super simple and quite affordable comparatively.

Form 1 mailed 12/14
Form 4 mailed 12/14

· Banned
2,839 Posts
So, I just took the plunge. Had Scott @TARHEELSTATE engrave my AR-9 lower for the purposes of an SBR and decided I'd go ahead and buy a Silencerco Spectre while I was there. I must say Scott and his wife made this process MUCH easier than I ever thought it would or could be! I have wanted an SBR and a Rimfire can for years but have been putting it off due to what I thought would be an extremely complex process. It was super simple and quite affordable comparatively.

Form 1 mailed 12/14
Form 4 mailed 12/14
You will love it! I have had a blast with mine!Oh and by the way they're like potato chips you can't have just one! lol

· Premium Member
1,251 Posts
So..I'm up to 194 days on a Griffin M4SD Form 4, 174 days on an EForm SBR on a Mossberg MVP, and 2 days in on a Gemtech Mist Form 4.

That Mist took some time for the paperwork to get done via the Kiosk. I probably should have done fingerprints and pictures on my own and let Jeremy do the paperwork himself.

CHRIS

1461 - 1480 of 1512 Posts