Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They tried to hide it from me, and when I tried to register I got this big flashing HTML screen that say "we don't serve your kind in here" but I hammered in through a bunch of tor proxies, to get a login. Actually, I threatened to axe murder Tom and his whole family, and it scared his wife to death and they let me in.

Hey, I have an idea, Could I be the first guy banned? It would be like, a badge of honor or something.

Seriously, this is starting at just the right time for me. I hope the for sale forums are good and vibrant.

·
Premium Member
8,431 Posts
LOL... guess ya got past the guy at the door with the gun? Welcome aboard and glad ya made it! We hope lots of folks find us as well and kick this off to a large start. The more the merrier and those sale forums will start jumping!

Thanks for being here!

·
Banned
13,863 Posts
They tried to hide it from me, and when I tried to register I got this big flashing HTML screen that say "we don't serve your kind in here" but I hammered in through a bunch of tor proxies, to get a login. Actually, I threatened to axe murder Tom and his whole family, and it scared his wife to death and they let me in.

Hey, I have an idea, Could I be the first guy banned? It would be like, a badge of honor or something.

Seriously, this is starting at just the right time for me. I hope the for sale forums are good and vibrant.
Crap. They let you in here. Well I guess I'm out.

·
Premium Member
5,318 Posts
Dang, he got in before we got the moving "click here" button working.....

Welcome Eddie

·
Premium Member
2,341 Posts
Oh crap, there goes the neighborhood ! :cool: J/K tanstaafl,glad ya made it, lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.