Ordered my first suppressor today | Carolina Shooters Club

Ordered my first suppressor today

Discussion in 'NFA/ Tax Stamp required' started by carolina sorillo, Feb 25, 2021.

1. carolina sorillo

carolina sorillo Registered Member

Alright, I've been wanting one of these things for several years now. After talking with a couple people who said it wasn't as bad as I'd heard it was, I finally bit the bullet. I stopped in a local highly recommended shop today and talked with the very knowledgeable owner for quite a while. After discussing what I want to use it on. He agreed that what I had in mind was the direction I needed to go. Unfortunately, he didn't have the one I was looking for in stock and said they were very back logged right now. So, I came home, found it online and it is being sent to him for transfer.

I'm wanting a multi-caliber. I have a .22lr pistol and rifle, a .32acp pistol, a .45acp pistol and carbine and a .270 bolt action that I have worked up(or should I say DOWN) a good subsonic load for. So, I ordered a SilencerCo Osprey45 with extra pistons. I guess when he receives it I'll go fill out the paperwork and start the wait.

CS

2. loaded.45

loaded.45 Registered Member

Congrats, I just purchased my first can this week at guns n gold. I'll end up with 2, first I purchased YHM turbo t2 to run on my 556 and 545 stuff. Second maybe something for the 45 and 9mm, but lets not forget 22 and the SBR. Dang I hate tax stamps but I love toys.