Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just looking in to paying a subscription for this site for the year. As many hours as I spend on local forums, I figured that $15 for the year to contribute to the entertainment that I get here wasn't at all unreasonable. I'm happy to help wherever I can to keep THIS forum from going the way of some others.

Here is the problem.... I don't use PayPal. When you got to sign up the only option that you have is to use PayPal. Is there some where that I can send a check or money order for payment of my subscription?

I was going to just ask this in a PM, but I figured that there are probably others out there like me.

Thx!

·
Premium Member
11,811 Posts
I was just looking in to paying a subscription for this site for the year. As many hours as I spend on local forums, I figured that $15 for the year to contribute to the entertainment that I get here wasn't at all unreasonable. I'm happy to help wherever I can to keep THIS forum from going the way of some others.

Here is the problem.... I don't use PayPal. When you got to sign up the only option that you have is to use PayPal. Is there some where that I can send a check or money order for payment of my subscription?

I was going to just ask this in a PM, but I figured that there are probably others out there like me.

Thx!
Thank you and yes. Neo has the P.O. box, and I don't have it memorized. Will PM it to you, and thank you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.