Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Banned
11,717 Posts
Free 38spl brass

GONE @ 1840 6Jul11...

Evidently, I've been hoarding 38spl brass without knowing it. This is brass I've picked up over the years and noticed today that it has started to accumulate. I don't reload 38, so someone that does may as well get some use out of it.

If I counted correctly, there are 697 pc of 38spl, multiple headstamps, combination of nickel and brass, some clean, some not, some of it is once-fired, some isn't. Typical range brass.

Free to a good home, including shipping. First to PM me an address gets it.

· Banned
11,717 Posts
Several items to toss in the PIF pile...

GONE via PM at 1127 30Oct11.MEC 600JR shotshell reloader, given to me by an old friend years ago. I don't think he used it much, I haven't used it at all. Set/partial set of dies on it are 20ga (I think...haven't checked). Other than needing some cleaning up, it is in good shape. (At least there isn't anything obviously broken.) I'd prefer for the "buyer" to pay shipping on this, or pick it up FTF so I don't have to disassemble it.

GONE via PM at 0556 1Nov11.Three (3) different AR15 carry handle mounts, Picatinny type. Take 1, 2, or all 3. I'll ship these at no cost to you.

GONE at 0623 5Nov11.Wood stock and forearm for Mossberg 500. Taken off brand new gun, replaced with black plastic parts. No scratches. I'll ship these at no cost to you.

Y-Comp AR15 compensator. Pin-on type that was on my AR when purchased. I replaced it with an A2 birdcage because the comp is stinking LOUD if you're standing beside the shooter. I'll ship this at no cost to you.

All items are "as-is" and with no warranty. Whataya expect for free?? :biggrin:

· Banned
11,717 Posts
I'll take the MEC loader if it is still available and can come pick it up.
I'll pick up the stuff for Brit as well( if he wants me to)

I'll dig through my stuff and post something up in just a little while.
The MEC was spoken for about 1 minute before your post. Sorry. If you'd like, I can let you know if the other party decides they don't want it.

Let me know what Brit wants to do. Honestly, it'll cost me ~$5 to ship, prolly less than the gas you'll burn coming to K'dale.

Edit @ 4pm
ths...the other guy picked up the reloader around 1pm.

· Banned
11,717 Posts
We have a Pack N Play that is barely used. We bought it for times when our grandson stayed with us, but he outgrew it long ago. We'd love for a pair of new grandparents to have it (ok...new parents would be welcome to it, also :)). It would be sort of expensive to ship, I think, so meeting somewhere close-ish to Knightdale would be preferable. I work in Raleigh, so the Highwoods area off Capital Boulevard would work during the week, too.

It looks like the stock picture below and comes with a nice travel bag.

Terry

· Banned
11,717 Posts
I started a separate thread for the PnP so it could get better visibility. It was given away over a week ago.

My apologies...I marked the other thread sold, and should have noted the same in this thread.

And congratulations on Number 3!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.