Carolina Shooters Forum banner
181 - 200 of 225 Posts

· Registered
3,967 Posts
First PM gets it...

I have TWO iPod Classic silicone/gel protector cases. Will fit 30 or 80GB ipod Classics. One blue/teal, one clear/white.
Free to whom ever wants it.

--DS

· Registered
110 Posts
I have a free sense of humor for some of the folks on here that may need one. But if you dont and just want to here a good joke every now and then let me know.

"The problem with qoutes on the internet, is that you can never tell if they are genuine"

Abraham Lincoln 1932

· Banned
31 Posts
pm sent

I have a Badger Mdl #150 air brush and a small air compressor that I'll LOAN to anyone that might want to refinish a gun or two. Also have a spot sand blaster to do the prep work with. You'll need a bigger compressor and your own blast media to use this though. Play sand from the big box store should work. :thumbup:​

The air brush and/or the spot blaster can be shipped, door to door to door, on your dime if you have your own compressor. :w00t:

Just email me that you want it and we'll set up a time for you to pick it up. I'm in Gastonia.

181 - 200 of 225 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.