Carolina Shooters Forum banner
201 - 220 of 225 Posts

· Premium Member
6,342 Posts
Kicking it back to the top...the guitar has been long gone...new, never out of the package as far as I remember...

Musical instrument Guitar String instrument accessory String instrument Musical instrument accessory

Attachments

· Registered
138 Posts
Posting this up as I've received another Pay it forward, so now its my turn!!!! Offering up 200 rounds of Scorpion 22lr ammo. 4 50 round boxes. Its made by American Tactical. Its high velocity, solid point, 40 gr. First I'll take it gets it.

· Registered
4,960 Posts
How'd I miss this thread l'm all about some free stuffs i'd take the 22 but I don't know what it'd be worth and what i'd have to offer up in its place maybe somebody needs it fer their youngun'.

· Premium Member
1,597 Posts
Up for grabs is:

68 loose rds of steel 7.62x39
20 rds of Remington brass 7.62x39
Coyote tan double pistol mag pouch

First I'll take it gets it! Will meet ftf near Siler City for the ammo due to some of it not in boxes and cannot ship. Will ship the pouch to whoever first takes it. Whoever gets this will need to continue to pay it forward. Thanks!
Wood Font Rectangle Plastic wrap Metal

· Registered
4,064 Posts
Up for grabs is:

68 loose rds of steel 7.62x39
20 rds of Remington brass 7.62x39
Coyote tan double pistol mag pouch

First I'll take it gets it! Will meet ftf near Siler City for the ammo due to some of it not in boxes and cannot ship. Will ship the pouch to whoever first takes it. Whoever gets this will need to continue to pay it forward. Thanks! View attachment 100225
I'll take them. Will pm with contact info.

-R

· Registered
4,960 Posts
Dadgummit I wanted the sharpie, wouldn't be able to use the knife it looks too scarey like one of them black rifels with the 300 round klip that........

· Premium Member
3,166 Posts
Not much, but I have a pair of 8mm snap caps that came in right after I got rid of my Mauser, and have been sitting here for a year. I can meet or ship them to whoever wants them.
Office supplies Writing implement Marker pen Font Pen

201 - 220 of 225 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.