Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
45 business days exactly in davidson county no more pistol permits wooohoooooooo

i took the class I think it was 30 some years ago when NC first passed the law and never got it, and at 60 y/o now i am too old for a physical confrontation

·
Les Deplorables
12,558 Posts
Congrats!

You know what they say. Don't mess with old guys - they're too tired to run and too old to fight, so they'll just shoot you!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Congratulations Sir. I do think it took just about 4 weeks exactly here in Henderson County. All were extremely nice and polite and I think the same women is still doing it 6-7 years later, even renewed a few years back and don't even remember how long that took, couldn't have been long or I would remember.

·
Zombie Task Force
1,972 Posts
Glad you got it.

Just scratching my head though, 45 business days? Isn't that 9 weeks.

·
Banned
3,959 Posts
So did you already have a carry gun or are you itching to go get one?

·
Zombie Task Force
1,972 Posts
FWIW, the law is 45 days after they get the medical records (of course no one knows when that happens). Not 45 business days, just days ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.