Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Gotta say, that thing looks huge in your hand. I'd buy one of those before I bought a Judge.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I've come close to getting one of those several times, but, so far I've bought something else instead...oh well, it's on my "want" list, just not high on it :). Looks great though!! Give us a range report, I'd be interested to see how it fires the LC's and whwat you think of that.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Good looking revolver. I never gave them much serious thought because of the size. It sounds like it would descent pistol to carry while hiking and hunting though. 410 for snakes and 45lc for large preditor protection. Is is smooth bore? I wonder how accurate it is with the 45lc rounds if it is?

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
74 Posts
Rented a Taurus Judge at Allen Arms not long back. I have to admit, I did not want to like the idea of a .410 handgun, and I rented it only because I had a free rental and it was the only thing in their case I didn't own or hadn't shot before. After shooting it, the concept really grew on me and I could see owning one in the future. The S&W looks even more versatile than the Taurus. It would make a great trail gun.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.