NC - **Pics added**Pre-64 Winchester Model 70 in 30-06 with US Redfield 4-12 Scope | Carolina Shooters Club

NC **Pics added**Pre-64 Winchester Model 70 in 30-06 with US Redfield 4-12 Scope

Discussion in 'Long Guns for Sale' started by procobob, Jun 26, 2020.

1. procobob

procobob Club Subscribed Club Subscribed

Hi,
    This rifle was made around 1953 and is in remarkable condition for an almost 70-year-old rifle. The Redfield scope was checked out by a gun shop owner whose knowledge I respect and he believes it to be a domestically made scope. There is some minor freckling on the rifle, but the bluing is still mirror-like. At arm's length, it looks like it is in almost new condition. However, upon closer inspection, you can see the small imperfections in the stock and metalwork. After purchase, I fired one magazine and put the rifle away. I am asking $1800 for rifle and scope and would like to hear from serious buyers. I will be more than happy to email or text whatever pictures you request. Since I am retired, I can meet you FTF in Raleigh most days and times for you to view it. Not really interested in trades, but surprise me!
    Thanks,
    Bob

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
  2. ammoaddict

ammoaddict Registered Member

Pictures?

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

3. procobob

procobob Club Subscribed Club Subscribed

Pics added

4. squid8286