Post pictures of your 1911 | Page 25 | Carolina Shooters Club

Post pictures of your 1911

Discussion in 'Carolinas 1911 Forum' started by Hunter, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Snap1

Snap1 Registered Member

Three .45's and 9mm IMG_2270.jpg

Confused likes this.
  2. carolina sorillo

carolina sorillo Registered Member

I finally took all 3 of mine out for a playdate at the same time. I figured while they're all out I might as well line'em up for a pic. Not pretty as most on here but they work and all are fun to shoot. The top 2 are Llama's one is a .22 the other is a .32 the other is my EDC Springfield Lightweight Compact Range Officer .45 with KKM Precision threaded barrel.

CS

Inked1911's_LI.jpg

Confused likes this.
  3. tom goodman

tom goodman Registered Member

My $ 125 dollar Colt National Match 1962 issue --- this was a sad ,sad rusted and pitted Colt that some dumb a had stored under the seat of his truck,
    set me back $60 [1964] but the mechanics were excellent and shot better than i could hold it [still does] My best bud at the time was a new Air Force
    pilot flying tankers all over southeast asia and talked me into flying my Colt over to a gun engraver he had met in Japan -- six mo. and $60 later it
    was back home engraved from top to bottom ,a well traveled Colt ! DSCF6045.JPG DSCF6046.JPG

XD40Serv, bigB6flyer and Confused like this.
  4. SeriouslyFrivelous

SeriouslyFrivelous Registered Member

Was my duty gun when I went to work inside the jail at my old gig (only wore a gun on transports/perimeters). Was a bit heavy, and carrying a rack of 4 Wilson 10rd mags made me feel a bit clownish. It was nice to carry around over the Glock since it was just here and there. Definitely put those first 8 out faster and with better placement. If I had stayed in it I would have been pushing my damnedest to get Staccato's or some 2011 approved.
    CCU 2.jpg

XD40Serv and Snap1 like this.