Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up. If I win, there are going to be a bunch of listings in the classified section being marked sold :)

·
Registered
598 Posts
If I win, I will be writing to you all from my own island with a brand new range! :) There will be reduced rates for club member visits. Oh Yea, you all get a Mosen 91/30 and 440 rds of ammo.

Your welcome!!

:)

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
100 yard indoor gun range with gun store
200 acres, house, range, bunker, armory
500 acres training facility Kind of like what Black Water has

I am in x20

·
AKA Studly Hungwell
6,127 Posts
If i win you will never hear from me again,,,,,,,You might see my ass on TV showing you how a real lottery winner lives.Ill be opening up a motorcyle,musle car,strip club and gun store all under the same roof.

·
Banned
13,863 Posts
When i win (cashier promised me my ticket would be a good one), ya'll will not hear from me again. i will leave everything here for ya'll to pick through.
Hahaha. Same here. If I win, a year from now y'all will be asking each other "anybody remember that felcher Chdamn?

I'll have a house in the middle of 5000 acres and I dare anyone to come visit. With that much money I could buy my way through at least 1 murder.

Well except for frmr0317 but he'll be behind that flash you see coming from the roof before you don't see anything else.

·
Banned
3,959 Posts
If I win I'm just going to work tomorrow as usual. Might stop and get me a Porsche on the way home.

·
Premium Member
15,599 Posts
Hahaha. Same here. If I win, a year from now y'all will be asking each other "anybody remember that felcher Chdamn?

I'll have a house in the middle of 5000 acres and I dare anyone to come visit. With that much money I could buy my way through at least 1 murder.

Well except for frmr0317 but he'll be behind that flash you see coming from the roof before you don't see anything else.
You would tag me for come to say hello? I r hurt.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.