Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
S&W M&P 6.8 SPC AR-15 w/ extras **Price DROP**

Hi guys, I am putting my Colt on the chopping block. It has been too long since I have given it any real use so it is time for it to go. It is a pre-ban Colt 9mm carbine. The serial number begins with TA0. It has the removable shell deflector, carry handle, adjustable stock, etc.. It will come with 2 factory colt magazines and 6 miscellaneous other magazines. Some are metal some are polymer. This is a wonderful running rifle and would make a great addition to any collection. I am asking $1100 for this one. Feel free to make reasonable offers if I am way out line. I have seen preban 9mm carbines bring a premium but I do realize that we aren't in a ban state but some folks do collect these.

I am also putting one of my seldom used 6.8 spc's on the market. I have a few 6.8 spc's in rifle length and for some reason, I thought I couldn't live without this one. Its hasn't seen much use since I purchased it. It is built on a Smith and Wesson 6.8 SPC lower receiver with a Bushmaster upper receiver. The bushmaster upper is rated for higher pressured loads if you choose to use them. The twist rate is 1:11. It wears a A.R.M.S. rail system (sir 45C), VLTOR stock, single point sling adapter, muzzle break, fixed front sight, flip up rear sight, galil style grip.

For $1000, it will get you just the rifle and one 6.8 spc magazine that is marked Windham (Bushmaster).

For $1200 it will get you the rifle, 6 magazines total, the windham magazine mentioned above and 5 PRI magazines, and about 150 rounds of ammo (I will update this if I am incorrect in my count).

Once again, if my pricing is out of line, feel free to make a reasonable offer.

Transactions will take place in or around the salisbury area. Thanks for looking.

·
Vendor
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump. Not willing to separate anything as of yet. I would like to give the buyer the chance at whatever he or she would like first. All pm's have been replied to.

Prices Reduced: $1100 for the total 6.8 SPC package. $1050 for the Colt Package.

·
Vendor
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump.

Colt has been sold. The 6.8 spc package is still available. How about $1050 cash for the entire package. Trades are no longer being considered because I could use the cash. Thanks.

·
Vendor
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump. $1000 cash for the 6.8 SPC rifle, 5 pri mags, 1 windham 6.8 magazine, and approximately 150 rounds of ammo. $1000 cash only. This is a great deal for someone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.