Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
S&W M&P 6.8 SPC AR-15 w/ extras **Price DROP**

Hi guys, I am putting my Colt on the chopping block. It has been too long since I have given it any real use so it is time for it to go. It is a pre-ban Colt 9mm carbine. The serial number begins with TA0. It has the removable shell deflector, carry handle, adjustable stock, etc.. It will come with 2 factory colt magazines and 6 miscellaneous other magazines. Some are metal some are polymer. This is a wonderful running rifle and would make a great addition to any collection. I am asking $1100 for this one. Feel free to make reasonable offers if I am way out line. I have seen preban 9mm carbines bring a premium but I do realize that we aren't in a ban state but some folks do collect these.

I am also putting one of my seldom used 6.8 spc's on the market. I have a few 6.8 spc's in rifle length and for some reason, I thought I couldn't live without this one. Its hasn't seen much use since I purchased it. It is built on a Smith and Wesson 6.8 SPC lower receiver with a Bushmaster upper receiver. The bushmaster upper is rated for higher pressured loads if you choose to use them. The twist rate is 1:11. It wears a A.R.M.S. rail system (sir 45C), VLTOR stock, single point sling adapter, muzzle break, fixed front sight, flip up rear sight, galil style grip.

For $1000, it will get you just the rifle and one 6.8 spc magazine that is marked Windham (Bushmaster).

For $1200 it will get you the rifle, 6 magazines total, the windham magazine mentioned above and 5 PRI magazines, and about 150 rounds of ammo (I will update this if I am incorrect in my count).

Once again, if my pricing is out of line, feel free to make a reasonable offer.

Transactions will take place in or around the salisbury area. Thanks for looking.

·
Vendor
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump. Not willing to separate anything as of yet. I would like to give the buyer the chance at whatever he or she would like first. All pm's have been replied to.

Prices Reduced: $1100 for the total 6.8 SPC package. $1050 for the Colt Package.

·
Vendor
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump.

Colt has been sold. The 6.8 spc package is still available. How about $1050 cash for the entire package. Trades are no longer being considered because I could use the cash. Thanks.

·
Vendor
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump. $1000 cash for the 6.8 SPC rifle, 5 pri mags, 1 windham 6.8 magazine, and approximately 150 rounds of ammo. $1000 cash only. This is a great deal for someone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.