Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
5,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Triad Prep Group

We talked about it on CSF but there got to be too many people wanting in. Now that we are a smaller group maybe we can make it happen. We can figure out a Saturday and grab some lunch and discuss plans and preparations. Mostly just networking for a rainy day. Any ideas on a date/place?

·
Wings of Gold 1990
6,752 Posts
Id be in if it was near Iredell

·
Army Veteran
266 Posts
Depends on when and where for me, maybe there could be a couple different groups in different parts of the state so more could join in.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
I suggest there be separate threads for the different cells. Pick a location and say anyone within say 1 hour drive of here. Because in a bad situation I dont want to be part of a group in western NC that takes 5 hours normally and will take a day in SHTF.

Opened a new thread for Central Eastern NC group.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I suggest there be separate threads for the different cells. Pick a location and say anyone within say 1 hour drive of here. Because in a bad situation I dont want to be part of a group in western NC that takes 5 hours normally and will take a day in SHTF.

Opened a new thread for Central Eastern NC group.
Lawmaker is correct, we can separate them by location it will make it easier to communicate and organize. I'll be in the Eastern NC section shortly.

·
Banned
550 Posts
Lawmaker is correct, we can separate them by location it will make it easier to communicate and organize. I'll be in the Eastern NC section shortly.
I'm in Pamlico and am very interested.

·
Premium Member
1,861 Posts
We talked about it on CSF but there got to be too many people wanting in. Now that we are a smaller group maybe we can make it happen. We can figure out a Saturday and grab some lunch and discuss plans and preparations. Mostly just networking for a rainy day. Any ideas on a date/place?
I'm not far away and I'm interested.

·
Permanently Banned
2,590 Posts
I'm in, anywhere in a 1 hr circle of Iredell County/Statesville. Lawmaker's right....having area groups is a good idea. Nothing says once we're situated on the local level we can't network with neighboring groups. That'd be helpful in establishing some semblance of order after any initial chaos, and would be imperative for the subsequent rebuilding of society in any recovery if it was something of a serious collapse.

1 hr is a good distance...that's roughly 60 miles at an average highway speed. Bear in mind, if you were on foot, it'd take several days to cover that distance, depending on your situation.

·
Wings of Gold 1990
6,752 Posts
I'm in, anywhere in a 1 hr circle of Iredell County/Statesville. Lawmaker's right....having area groups is a good idea. Nothing says once we're situated on the local level we can't network with neighboring groups. That'd be helpful in establishing some semblance of order after any initial chaos, and would be imperative for the subsequent rebuilding of society in any recovery if it was something of a serious collapse.

1 hr is a good distance...that's roughly 60 miles at an average highway speed. Bear in mind, if you were on foot, it'd take several days to cover that distance, depending on your situation.
Im right in your backyard, no really I can see in your dining room!! ;)

Id be down to get our two man Iredell / Piedmont group going and growing........

·
Banned
5,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So what do the piedmont people think about meeting up on the 4th or the 11th of Febuary? Any ideas on where to meet and about what time? During the day around lunch will work best for me, but I can be flexable.

·
Permanently Banned
2,590 Posts
Im right in your backyard, no really I can see in your dining room!! ;)

Id be down to get our two man Iredell / Piedmont group going and growing........
You live in the empty lot behind the house? lol

I'd be down with getting a group organized. This weekend isn't all that good of a time, but maybe the next weekend?

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
need a map and set of regions, northwest, southwest, Ch/Melk., ect. Then it would be easy to line up the maps...heck even have competitions on our skills...you know steel sharpens steel.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.