Price gouging | Carolina Shooters Club

Price gouging

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by falconew, Aug 9, 2020.

1. falconew

falconew Registered Member

This really hits a nerve when people if liked mindedness try and take advantage of others. We all know a lot of factories are not back fully staffed and people are trying to take advantage of it. 100$ for 1000 primers. GTFO

2. ammoaddict

ammoaddict Registered Member

I saw that guys ad on here. I started to call him out on it but no one had responded to him yet do I decided not to. I was hoping no one would buy them.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

falconew likes this.
  3. falconew

I replied and it got deleted. Maybe I should start selling 22’s at a dollar a piece. It’s a good thing I was stocked up.

Ebone likes this.
  4. Ryan S.

Ryan S. Registered Member

Haven't followed reloading component pricing until this thread came up. Looks like 1000 CCI small rifle primers are selling for ~$200 on gunbroker so seller is likely under market value. Do you have any Amazon stock, gold, bitcoin, stripper lowers you want to sell ~50-75% under market value as a matter of principal I can buy from you? People that complain about pricing pretty never have anything they own they want to sell way under market, they just want to complain about others.

On a more serious note is it just primers that are up, I have a lot of primers, brass, bullets, powder.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
    Lawless and ppirate like this.
  5. falconew

I guess I kind of look at it this way. We are all here for the same reasons guns. If you reload or not or just shoot for fun or hunt or competitions. It all comes down to that. I have an excess of primers powder bullets. I am not going to sell them for stupid high prices and take advantage of someone just getting into it or someone who can’t afford to buy a bunch of supplies. But if you want to. So be it. I guess I was raised not to screw people. ( not directed at you).

so far mostly primers. My buddy is a manufacturer and he is hearing it’s because most factories are not close to 50% staffed. Then everyone going out and buying ammo and guns. Shelves are empty.

6. falconew

7. MurphyLong

MurphyLong sudo Staff Member Lifetime Member Club Subscribed

Hate to break it to you, but only Democrats stick together.