Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Les Deplorables
12,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This does not have a magazine disconnect like the Ruger Mark III, correct?

·
Ar Hugger. Carpe diem per guttur .
12,561 Posts
My buckmark (Camper SS URX) DOES have a mag safety. As far as which models may or may not have them, I don't know. Check Browning's website.

The trigger is decent enough and I'm not using my 22 in a self/home defense role so honestly I don't care about the mag safety. I'd rather it not be there, but it isn't a deal breaker for me.

·
Banned
4,575 Posts
K.I.S.S., The more bells and whistles the more muscle memory it takes to operate it in an adrenalin filled situation. I went to a Sig 220 for that very reason--can cock it when time is there but if not only the trigger needs to be pulled. Love my older Buckmark, operates flawlessly and accurate.

·
Ar Hugger. Carpe diem per guttur .
12,561 Posts
K.I.S.S., The more bells and whistles the more muscle memory it takes to operate it in an adrenalin filled situation. I went to a Sig 220 for that very reason--can cock it when time is there but if not only the trigger needs to be pulled. Love my older Buckmark, operates flawlessly and accurate.
I'm not using my buckmark in adrenaline filled situations. :)

I'm also not one of those guys who feels all of your guns should have the same manual of arms. I enjoy revolvers and autoloaders of different varieties. Practice with what you carry for defense is vital, but there's nothing wrong with having a buckmark and a ruger single six in your bag for slaying those murderous, evil tin cans and golf balls.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.