Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Raleigh area meet and eat. **Update** 2/11/12 1:00PM** Char-Grill on Strickland Rd.

I just thought I would throw this out there for folks who might want to have a meet and greet/eat in the Raeigh area. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, it doesn't really matter much to me. If anyone is interested we can just all come to some kind of agreement on a time and place. The last one I went to was a lot of fun, got to meet some good folks and have some good food while BS'n about shooting and guns. Doesn't really have to be in Raleigh, just there abouts, you know what I mean LOL. So lets get this rolling shall we?

Looks like enough folks agree on a date (2/11/2012), we just need a time and a place.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
If it is the right time and Day you all choose I am game.

·
Army Veteran
266 Posts
Seems like enough people, someone post a place, time and date.......sure by the time we lock something down more will be in......

·
Registered
337 Posts
As long as I'm in town count me in!

·
Premium Member
1,041 Posts
I am in Just let me know where & When

1 - 20 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.