Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Anne Murray sucks.
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump. $80 cash, $90 shipped.
Looking for some parts of anyone wants to trade. Need an AKM bolt carrier in decent shape, preferably with piston.
Looking for an aftermarket trigger.
Also interested in a 14 muzzle brake.

·
AKA Studly Hungwell
6,128 Posts
Let me do a little research,,Trying to figure out how the stuff will fit on a Chinese rifle. Would it be too much trouble to get a pic of the Furiture on the rifle?

·
Anne Murray sucks.
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's somewhere in the classifieds. Sneedlevision had the rifle for sale and I traded for it but don't want the furniture. Should still be a pic in his thread.
I don't know a lot about Norinco's, but I believe they have a thicker receiver, so you would likely have to sand or grind on the bit that fits in the trunnion and the part of the handguard that goes into the receiver up front.

·
AKA Studly Hungwell
6,128 Posts
It's somewhere in the classifieds. Sneedlevision had the rifle for sale and I traded for it but don't want the furniture. Should still be a pic in his thread.
I don't know a lot about Norinco's, but I believe they have a thicker receiver, so you would likely have to sand or grind on the bit that fits in the trunnion and the part of the handguard that goes into the receiver up front.
Thanks,,Going to look for it now

·
Anne Murray sucks.
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I guess it would depend on what kind they are.
If it's those awful Korean ones, I'd need at least 500 of them. :D

Seriously though, figure value at whatever they can be readily found for online. Poles are about ten, East Germans are about 15, etc.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.