Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Simple. I collected TOO many 45 magazines. Thinning the herd. These are 8 Round, with Base Plates. Fits my Springfield Armory Range Officer without any issues. I have tested these with a full 8 rounds and no failures or ejection issues. They ARE used....not abused. Bluing is perfect save the usual "inserted and ejected" marks.

One is a Mec-Gar and is marked ITALY. The other is a ACT-MAG Italy/PSI USA. Base plates are different, but they SURE look like the tooling, less the punch outs, was the same on the body of the Magazine. Normal wear on body..no DINGS like it was thrown at King Kong on the plastic base plates. Have SS followers, not black oxide.

$15FTF or $18.50USPS via PayPal EACH. BOTH are $28. FTF or $33.00 USPS via PayPal (Friends and Family Transfer).

Live about 10 minutes SOUTH of the Raleigh Farmer's Market (exit 297 I-440) and am around most of the time.

Traveling to Western Piedmont over weekend. Meet along way or there.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.