Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been cleaning up the relaoding room and have some items I would like to sale.

1. RCBS JR Press with original box and paperwork, has the auto prime and spent primer tray with it. $50.00

2. 2 LEE three hole turret presses both work and in good shape. I also have spare parts with them. $25.00 a picece or $40.00 for the pair. Sold

3. 5 three hole turrets. $5.00 each $25.00 for all if you are load for muliple calibers you would want to set them up and leave them. Sold

4. 3 Powder measures 1 never used the other 2 used. $10.00 each with all the disk and the expanded disk set to convert from pistol to rifle. Sold

5. 1 never used Rifle Charge Die for use with the powder measures. Paid $20.00 and take $20.00 just ordered it from Lee.

PM me for more Pics. I would prefer to meet face to face in Winston Salem, Lexington area. If I have to ship it's on your dime.

Come on somebody buy the RCBS Press and the Powder Die before I throw them in the scrap metal bin.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I'll take 1 #2 and all #3's.

C.S.

·
Banned
3,753 Posts
I resisted taking ALL this Lee stuff at that price- great deal here for someone who wants to get started....

You can even upgrade those to 4-hole turrets for like $20.

Someone buy the rest quick!

·
Premium Member
5,318 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.