Reloading supplies in Hickory/Statesville area | Carolina Shooters Club

Reloading supplies in Hickory/Statesville area

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by johnp, Feb 26, 2020.

1. johnp

johnp Registered Member

I've been to two Sportsman Warehouses and one Cabela's and either can't find the Accurate power I need or primers in bulk. I really despise going to gun shows just to get my reloading stuff. I'm going to be in the Hickory/Statesville area this weekend. Is there anywhere in these parts that carries a decent supply of reloading stuff?
    Thanks.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2020
  2. Headspace

Headspace Registered Member

I get my supplies from HG&H Sports on lower end of Springs Road in Hickory. Where you coming from? Easiest way to find them is turn on Springs Rd off NC16, go about 1.6 miles, it's on the left about 1000 feet past the flashing caution light. I was there a week ago and he had a good supply of powder, bullets and primers. He had Winchester, CCI and federal primers, carries Speer, Barnes, Sierra, Hornady and maybe one or two other bullet brands. Most of the major powders, but whether it's the exact type you want, ??? Nice people there.

3. johnp

johnp Registered Member

Thanks for the reply. I was on I-40 but would have taken the detour for it. If I'm back that way I will check them out.

4. falconew

falconew Registered Member

5. nick9

nick9 Member

Did you find what you were needing?
    I’ve got a few Federal 155 Large Magnum Pistol Primers if you can use them.

6. Soils Man

Soils Man Registered Member

^^^ - This. Do as much business with him as I can. Stand up fella.

I've got some stuff I was going through earlier today if you are in the Charlotte/Denver area, depending on what you are looking for. I'm always up for some horse trading.

Good luck with the search, seems all the places I call or visit don't have what I need...

falconew likes this.
  7. ammoaddict

ammoaddict Registered Member

Just found this forum. Haven't been to hg&h in a couple years. Was thinking about going to get some small rifle primers. Just starting loading .223 last year and using CCI primers. Was thinking about trying Winchester. What do you use?

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk