Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone had tried or purchased a Remora holster either for pocket carry or IWB. I was considering one as they have great reviews on Utube. I liked the idea of no clip and the stickiness of the material. Would be interested to know what anyone thinks.

·
Banned
2,634 Posts
I have several for different semi-autos and all work well for its intended purpose....which is a none clip IWB holster that is easy to place IWB, stays secure even if I run with it. The material is very grippy and stays put. IMO its not a replacement for a quality IWB holster but its another carry option. I like options. It also works well as a holster that fits down between car or truck seats and will not move under hard breaking and grips tenaciously to the seat material. The guy that makes and sells these is a super guy to deal with. He may have a discount code for members here but I am not sure if he does now.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I carry my Sig 238 in a Remora and have had one for over a year. Works great either IWB or pocket. Alan, the owner, is really customer oriented and is an example of a good business man. I will buy from him again.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I've started using one for my Kahr CM9. I like it a lot. It's great for getting in and out of the waistband fairly easy, as there's no fussy with a clip. I also like that it's easy to carry with whatever cant you like. It stay put well. And the price is right at around $25 retail. It's been my main (only) holster since I bought it about 2 months ago or so.

-Andrew

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.