Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my RIA 1911 back from Nash Glockworks...http://www.nashglockworks.com/index.html. He does very nice work for a decent price and quick turn around. Here are some pics. A couple are his and a couple are mine with black grips I put on it.

Pics make the color look different though. The slide is a type of OD green and the frame is a tan. Nash Glockworks is out of Matthews, NC

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
He did a great job on that. Do you mind sharing the price and turnaround time?

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This was Daves first 1911. He does mostly Glocks. I think he did quite well for his 1st 1911. He took the gun apart and assembled it again. He charges $128.00 for everything including the 2 paint colors...actually 3 because the small parts are duracoated black. Took 2 days to get it to him, 2 back and less than a week to do the work. He sent me pics of the work in progress which was nice. I need to wait a week or so before shooting it....almost don't want to now. My pics look like the slide is battleship grey...his pics are more accurate.

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
This was Daves first 1911. He does mostly Glocks. I think he did quite well for his 1st 1911. He took the gun apart and assembled it again. He charges $128.00 for everything including the 2 paint colors...actually 3 because the small parts are duracoated black. Took 2 days to get it to him, 2 back and less than a week to do the work. He sent me pics of the work in progress which was nice. I need to wait a week or so before shooting it....almost don't want to now. My pics look like the slide is battleship grey...his pics are more accurate.[/QUOTit

Thanks for sharing and the price & turnaround time is surprising. I was expecting something higher and longer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.