Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Archdale, and have been to Triple Target in Sophia. Nice range, but they close the end of this month and won't reopen until February I think, and Calibers in Greensboro is only handguns, and I think .22 rifles. I really need to sight in a couple of scopes, but won't be ready to do that for a couple more weeks and Triple Target will be closed then. Does anyone know of another rifle range in Randolph, Davidson, or Guilford counties? I have tried searching on Google, but all the ones I have found are pretty far away.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Wesmar Range in high point..closed sun-mon..nice people..very safety conscience..use their targets..$20.00 flat daily fee..pistols and 100 yd rifle range..left at Raceway(off 311...westover) follow out till dead ends(horneytown rd) turn right then immediate left into driveway..small sign there announcing wesmar but you have to be paying attention to notice it

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.