Rskahle | Carolina Shooters Club

Rskahle

Discussion in 'Negative Feedback *ONLY*' started by Bigwes336, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Bigwes336

Bigwes336 Registered Member

I traded a gun for a car he had listed on here the trade went good no problems I trailer the car home I get up the next morning flat tire no biggie so I had to go get another tire because it had a hole in the sidewall someone stuck a plug it I went to get it inspected to get tags but the computer had been cleared so to find out it's $800 for a cat converter just a heads up guys I buy a lot of stuff off here and most of the times the people are good straight up people most aren't scammers like this guy

2. majicmike

majicmike AKA Studly Hungwell Club Subscribed

How much was the gun worth?? You can get a generic CC for 300 bucks. Have you talked to the seller, did you ask if the SEL was on? I always ask about cars built after 95

John Galt likes this.
  3. rskahle

rskahle Club Subscribed Club Subscribed

My message to tge seller
    "I had only driven the car out to my mom's and back in the last 6 to eight weeks other then the day I drove it to meet you. I wasn't sure how long that 1/4 Of a tank had been in the car so I added some fuel cleaner/stabilizer to it (seafoam). But the light was never on for me and I never cleared any codes over the past 6 or more months. Is the fuel cap tight, every one and a while my wife would not get it on there tight and it would turn the light on. I would literally fill the car up and drive it 25 miles and it would go away. But that hasn't happened since she stoped driving it. The tire was a little low that morning so I added some air to it before I left the house but I did not see a issue with it (I looked for a nail in the tire). Is it a leaking valve stem?"

RubberDucky and majicmike like this.
  4. rskahle

Also if the buyer would have sent me a message and had been like hey man it turns out that this car needs a cat I found one online for $130 are you willing to help me purchase the part at all. If he would have messaged me asking me that chances are high that I would have said you know what man I'll drop you a check in the mail first thing Monday. Or I would have been willing to meet him and had him some cash to help him with the part. But he did not do any of that he went straight to the Forum talking about an $800 cat. A quick search came up with a direct replacement for $130.

http://www.stylintrucks.com/parts/e...xRXfJf9IbhCRtN_PFxzEz5DXol_iXdIaAqJYEALw_wcB#

majicmike likes this.
  5. Bigwes336

Bigwes336 Registered Member

Ok first off I didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday you can't expect me to believe that the light just magically appeared the first day I get the car right after I leave a shop and they tell me the car isn't ready to be inspected in your little explanation you never said anything about the battery dying and the only way for a car not to be ready for inspection is the battery was dead or like in this situation you cleared the codes so screw you and just ammit that I called you on your bs cause that's all it is I'm good I'll get the car fixed no biggie I just wanted to let everyone on here know what kind of person you where and btw I did text you and three hours later I got your little explanation so again you can't feed me your lies beware of this guy even when he's caught in lies he comes up with more

6. rskahle

A 100% positive feed back rating speaks for it's self across 47 transactions that were documented that's not even mentioning all the ones that went undocumented.
    Stuff brakes every day, the alternator could stop working tomorrow is that my fault as well. You got a 11yo Kia, with 200,000 miles on it stuff goes out. I'm not telling you a lie, and if you would have called me or sent me a text I would have tried to help you out. But you went straight to accusations, so I'm done and washing my hands of this. There is no point in arguing with someone who is hell bent on one train of thought and refuses to talk something out.
    Why didn't you try to call and talk this out? Why did you just go straight to this? Those are rhetorical because honestly I don't care