Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ruger P89 9mm stainless $375 (RTP/Cary Area)

Up for sale is an original stainless steel Ruger KP89 Model 3064 9mm pistol. Original owner, probably only a couple hundred rounds through this one and it is in excellent condition. DA/SA Variant with safety (decocks on safe). Two 15 round magazines and Fobus paddle holster included. Arguably not the prettiest pistol ruger ever produced but the cast frames and stainless slides make this a very robust pistol.

Copy of CCW/Permit and Bill of Sale required by seller.

PRICE DROP TO $375

·
Wings of Gold 1990
6,752 Posts
Just a helping FYI: A set of Houge Rubber grips make all the difference in the world on these great pistols. Good luck!
Yup!

I had one and loved it. Sold it to get another XD though.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Again to the top... Well behaved & house-trained Ruger P89 is seeking a good family to adopt him... taking trade offers, particularly for a wheel gun.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Are you coming to charlotte anytime soon? If it does not sell before the end of Febuary, I am going to be in Fuquay the last weekend in Febuary. I would like to make an offer and maybe pick it up then. I have it's big brother, the P90 and I really want one of these to go with it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.