Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ruger SR-556E, less than 200 rounds through it. Bought it new when they came out, late in 2011. This is an early one, model 5912, without the chrome lined BCG and no sights (originally). I have added:

4" rail
Angled Foregrip
Hogue grip
Magpul trigger guard
Magpul ACS
Ruger sights (nice aluminum ones, not the cheap plastic ones)
Ruger's Elite 452 trigger
Leupold Mark AR 1.5-4x20 scope
Burris AR-PEPR QD mount

This gas piston rifle is in great shape, has no visible dings, and has been kept clean and in the safe mostly. I have the original box & soft side case it came with, and I'll fill up the mag slots in the case (3 or 4, I don't remember).

Blue book puts it at $1175 at 100%, $1025 at 95%, and $900 at 95%. I'd like to get $1200 with the scope & mount. Offers entertained, but I need cash to fund another purchase, so no trades.

Email me at cbyrd10_at_northstate.net and I'll respond quickest. Include a good number to text to, and I'll text you back ASAP. I'm in Thomasville, work in Greensboro, and could meet halfway somewhere for the right deal.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bumpity...
PMs replied to!
Yes, I would be willing to sell bare rifle (without scope & mount) and/or stock rifle (furniture removed, stock stuff put back on, with Elite-452 trigger and sights left in place)

thanks!

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PMs replied to...getting questions about selling the gun as above (stock furniture, no optic, -452 trigger in it, with Ruger sights)...I'd be willing to sell it at $850 in that configuration.

thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.