Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Vendor
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a call today from Lawmen's in Charlotte. My wait is over. They got my 1911 in. You can't beat this 1911 for $550. They got 36 of these things in today.

I was pretty amped about it... It's my first 1911. The trigger is better than anything else I own. I'm thoroughly impressed. It really is a high quality piece, and it's beautiful.

BTW... There are still 4 available in the shop with no waiting list at $550, and I left right before they closed today.

·
Vendor
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
This is cruel and unusual punishment as per SL (snal law) 7625-U812.

Mine ain't here yet!
Go to lawmen's and pick one up tomorrow morning and cancel your other one. :p

At the very least, at $550 plus tax you could sell it and make a small profit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Every time I see one of these I remind myself how much I really want one.

If Charlotte wasn't three hours away and I was home during normal business hours for the Raleigh store I would so pick one up.

I guess my M&P45 Midsize works for now though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
2,911 Posts
Worth the wait now, wasn't it?

You will be just as pleased with it on the range.

snal, go get one and then sell the other one on gunbroker or armslist. Someone will pay what the other one cost and you will have one for $550. :)

·
Vendor
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Worth the wait now, wasn't it?

You will be just as pleased with it on the range.

snal, go get one and then sell the other one on gunbroker or armslist. Someone will pay what the other one cost and you will have one for $550. :)
Totally worth it. It took 3 months but I'm very pleased. I dropped what I was doing, left work and went straight there before they closed.

·
Staff
7,750 Posts
Go to lawmen's and pick one up tomorrow morning and cancel your other one. :p

At the very least, at $550 plus tax you could sell it and make a small profit.

You don't understand...it's a Ruger...I simply can't have just ONE. :)

·
Premium Member
1,861 Posts
I got the call from Pam at Lawmen's today also. I was stuck in Greenville all day so I could not get by there. Working from home tomorrow so I'll probably sneak over there and pick it. No word yet on the M&P .40 Shield.

·
Vendor
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got the call from Pam at Lawmen's today also. I was stuck in Greenville all day so I could not get by there. Working from home tomorrow so I'll probably sneak over there and pick it. No word yet on the M&P .40 Shield.
I was told there were over 200 people on the shield list. Three months and waiting for me.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I get to pick mine up in the morning -- putting a couple in the safe for my sons.

·
Premium Member
2,911 Posts
You don't understand...it's a Ruger...I simply can't have just ONE. :)
So, go to Lawman's and buy 2. You can still sell the one on order if you can't cancel it. :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
They still had a couple at Lawmen's in Charlotte at 10:00 this morning -- even had one in the case! $550 plus tax. Plus a full load of ARs at good prices, too.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I guess I got lucky...I ordered mine about 5 weeks ago and picked it up this afternoon. They still have 3 not spoken for in stock. You'll have to wait til next week...they're closed til Monday. No one can touch their price on this gun and they're nice people to deal with as well.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.