Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the call from Josh at Lawman's yesterday that I'm next up on the list to go pick mine up.

Great!!! :tgm

Now I have to find the money to get it... :confused:

So looks like I'm going to be pulling a few things out of the safe to hock on here. :V

BOLO for a Sig 220 in 9, an 1100 20 gauge and possibly a Savage .308 rifle in the BST soon. :(

BTW, I'm diggin the new smilies (as if you couldn't tell).

·
Premium Member
2,341 Posts
Great to hear yours finally came in ! Trust me you will love it :) ( Then again I never met a Ruger I did not like, lol )

I put a SR22 pistol on order yesterday cause I am hearing such great reports on them ;gunho

·
Premium Member
1,041 Posts
I got the call from Josh at Lawman's yesterday that I'm next up on the list to go pick mine up.

Great!!! :tgm

Now I have to find the money to get it... :confused:

So looks like I'm going to be pulling a few things out of the safe to hock on here. :V

BOLO for a Sig 220 in 9, an 1100 20 gauge and possibly a Savage .308 rifle in the BST soon. :(

BTW, I'm diggin the new smilies (as if you couldn't tell).
Care to let us know the price?

·
Registered
502 Posts
Very nice. I have been on the waiting list in Raleigh for a few months now, hopefully will get the call soon as well.
Me too. Been on their list since October. I'm now number 11. Just waitin' on that call and stayin' busy otherwise until it comes...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Me too. Been on their list since October. I'm now number 11. Just waitin' on that call and stayin' busy otherwise until it comes...
That is good to know. I don't know what number I am but I put my name on the list in July if I recall, it's been awhile. That should put me pretty close to the top of the list. Patiently waiting, but I hope Raleigh gets a shipment soon.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Get on the list here in Charlotte. I'm on the list :) At $550 and they way it shoots. I'd buy a truckload full of them without hesitation.
I'm ashamed to say I didn't think of this, but very good idea. When I called Lawmens in Raleigh, they said Ruger wasn't telling them anything and people kept calling asking where there were in line, so they stopped with the people they have on it and were taking no more. Told me to call back in two weeks to see if they were in. Thinking back, those were going to people on the list so it really didn't matter.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.