Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 of my personal tracts for sale :

1) 243 acres in Bladen County - 100 acres of 18 year old long leaf pine plantation, approximately 20 acres of shallow water sand pit, balance natural woods. Excellent waterfowl hunting, deer hunting, bear hunting, bass fishing.

EXCELLENT ANNUAL INCOME - Pinestraw lease is impressive, and duck hunting rights pay very well also.

$399,900

2) 217 acres Bladen County - This is the old Kelly Sportsmans Club (skeet/clays club). Very private and secluded, excellent deer and bear hunting, some quail and turkey. 4 bedroom house, large pole barn, utility building, and additional hunting cabin. Buildings are solid and dry but do need updating which I have started. Power and water are on, well is good, metal roofs on everything.

$379,900

Selling either of these properties to fund the purchase of a tract of land that joins one of my other farms. Trying to consolidate parcels.

Please email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
600 Posts
Great opportunities here!

Please let me know if you have any smaller plots available. I'm in the market for 10-30 acres within 2hrs of Raleigh for hunting, recreation, personal range... maybe a cabin down the road.

Good luck with the sale.
Jeff

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. Which direction from Raleigh? I also own a nice 38 acre tract in Sampson County that I will sell.
The small tracts seem to move pretty quickly. If you want to send me you email address, I will will notify you when I get new listings.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.