Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WITHDRAWN S&W 317 modified for CC

WITHDRAWN

I have a S&W 317. This is an 8 shot 22lr and it weighs 11oz. I've got the box and papers. I've changed the rebound spring (trigger spring) to a 14# and the hammer spring to a 9#. I have the S&W springs and I can put them back in with the help of Arnold Schwarzenegger if you so desired. I have a set of Barami grips on it. These are the kind with the lip that you can tuck in your waistband without a holster. The original grips are in the box. Overall, light and very, very concealable. I've put about 800 rounds through it. I bought one for my wife and liked it so much that I bought one for myself. Now I want something else. I belong to a club in Efland so if you desired to try it out you'd be welcome to. I do have an NCDL and CCW I want $490.
Bud

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.