Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Excited to learn that Springfield is putting out a Hi-Power. Early reviews seem favorable and their 1911 builds are pretty solid, so I'm hopeful the SA-35 will be a good buy - once it's available, that is.

Local shop said it'll be at least a couple of months before they have any on hand, which seems especially cruel given the wave of photos and video. It just looks so damn good. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to trying one out in the (hopefully) near future.

· Registered
170 Posts
The initial reviews are very positive, can’t wait to hear from real folks with real pistols. So far it looks like a fine pistol at a good price. I thought for sure it was going to sell for $1,000. So glad that I’m wrong!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
111 Posts
Excited to learn that Springfield is putting out a Hi-Power. Early reviews seem favorable and their 1911 builds are pretty solid, so I'm hopeful the SA-35 will be a good buy - once it's available, that is.

Local shop said it'll be at least a couple of months before they have any on hand, which seems especially cruel given the wave of photos and video. It just looks so damn good. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to trying one out in the (hopefully) near future.
Surprised with the other mods they made that they didn't put an ambi safety on it...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.