·
3,580 Posts
Nice stuff Demon. Nice to have you in around again

This is War Sport's Kriss Super V

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Nice pics Demon!

Dorton--plz tell me about that last pic. What is a "Kriss Super V"?? Who makes em? History?

--DirtySCREW

·
3,580 Posts
That is a Kriss Super V courtesy of War Sport Inustries. Better have deep pockets if you want to shoot it. I don't think you could pour the .45ACP out of the box as fast as that gun can eat them.(1100 cyclic rate if I remember right)

·
Scofflaw Cyclist
2,765 Posts
Nice pics Demon!

Dorton--plz tell me about that last pic. What is a "Kriss Super V"?? Who makes em? History?

--DirtySCREW
They're pretty neat guns. They were designed to have extremely light recoil. That big block between the magazine and trigger is taken up with a big swing arm type action that cycles the bolt and absorbs about half of the recoil. A range near me has one for rent.

GIF here.

·
Premium Member
1,205 Posts
AR with Noveske 10.5" barrel.

Same AR with Kuehl .22lr conversion and Outback II. The Contender is in .30-30 and eventually has an Omega 30 on it.

CHRIS

·
Same as it ever was... same as it ever was...
1,704 Posts
After all these years of seeing your screen name across the various forums I now know who you are. Your rifle gave you away... I think the first time I took notice of your screen name was a few years back when you went into Hobby Lobby and moved around some block letters on the shelf to say "F*ck Obama".

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.