Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Wings of Gold 1990
6,752 Posts
Man I read some of the comments and 99% are positive but one guy said "she should have shot to wound or scare them away", what a moron.
Yes, because surely the perps will do the same wont they? He is a moron.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Good job dad and good job daughter!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Man I read some of the comments and 99% are positive but one guy said "she should have shot to wound or scare them away", what a moron.
Yep, that person is greatly outnumbered in the state of Texas. When I've spoken with people with that mindset, or anti-gunners, I tell them that if I run across the interstate at rush hour without looking for oncoming vehicles, then I expect to get hit by a car. Anyone meaning to do harm to me or my family, should expect to get shot at. The fact that people actually think that one would shoot to wound shows how uneducated people can be about firearms and more so about self-defense situations. Shoot to stop the threat by killing it or making it compliant, whichever happens first.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.