Sold - Seekins SP-10 6.5 Creedmoor FS ** PRICE REDUCED ** | Carolina Shooters Club

Sold Seekins SP-10 6.5 Creedmoor FS ** PRICE REDUCED **

Discussion in 'Long Guns for Sale' started by swhiteh3, Sep 6, 2018.

1. swhiteh3

swhiteh3 Registered Member

I have a Seekins SP-10 chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor FOR SALE.

http://www.seekinsprecision.com/sp10-6-5-creedmore.html

Seekins Precision makes some of the most accurate gas guns on the market right now. "The big three", Seekins, JP, and GAP, have truly redefined what you can expect from a gas gun, and combined with the excellent 6.5cm cartridge, this rifle can run with many custom bolt guns.

This rifle is nearly brand new. I purchased two of them - one for me and one for my brother, to shoot team DMM matches with, and he's decided he prefers the bolt guns. He loves the Seekins products (as do I), and he's purchasing a Seekins HAVAK bolt-action rifle to replace this. (No, I'm not selling my own SP10 - it's awesome! Only his is for sale.)

This rifle has 25 rounds down the pipe. It's been out of the box for one trip to range to confirm function and zero a scope, and that's about it.

Rifle retails for $2650. The rifle I have for sale is before they switched over to their own buttstock, so it has the more desirable Magpul PRS buttstock on it. It currently has a Geissele High Speed National Match trigger in it - the best two stage match trigger you can buy for an AR10/AR15 rifle. Other than that, it's completely stock, and in nearly mint condition.

I'm asking $2000 as it sits, which includes the Geissele trigger ($250 value) and for that price I'll give you the stock Seekins' trigger in a bag with it. The rifle will come in it's original packing box (no soft or hard case). I'll take $150 less with the original trigger re-installed, but that's a better deal that you'll get for that trigger anywhere, and it's an amazing trigger.

I have attached a few pictures, but I have more. But basically, all you're going to see in the pics is a rifle in mint condition. Local buyers are welcome to meet me to look at it in person. You might find a very minor scuff or two, but it's basically brand new.

Attached Files:

Sevenshot likes this.
  2. swhiteh3

3. swhiteh3

Price reduced to $1900 WITH TRIGGER.

4. swhiteh3

5. william vandiver

william vandiver Registered Member

SP 10 still for sale?

6. swhiteh3

I'm very sorry.. It did sell, and I just forgot to mark it sold. My apologies for that.