Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got into clays when I moved to the Piedmont a couple of years ago, been friends with Shane since. It's a great course and if you become a member prices are very reasonable.
http://www.claytargetsonline.com/club.php/58

I wouldn't mind starting an occasional "CSC" clays meet up every month or two if anyone else is interested?

·
Premium Member
4,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome. Next weekend is the GSO show but how about we plan the first meet up for Feb. 4?

·
Same as it ever was... same as it ever was...
1,704 Posts
I've shot at Shane's before. I don't think you could ask for a nicer place to go. Very well done. I would shoot there more often if it wasn't for the fact it takes an hour and a quarter to get there for me.

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
I've shot at Shane's before. I don't think you could ask for a nicer place to go. Very well done. I would shoot there more often if it wasn't for the fact it takes an hour and a quarter to get there for me.
Takes almost the same time for me, but I can't help going every chance I get. I can be there Feb 4th.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.