Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I've been wanting to change my screen name for some time, I'm taking advantage of the recent mutiny...err, I mean shift from CSF. Since shooting has filled my life where Metallica once did, I am now known as "The Poster Formerly Known as Metallisteve"--or, more coolly, "9outof10mms". Because, you know, 9 out of 10 mm's agree, that's a much cooler name.

Hope to see this forum live up to it's promises and gain the traction that CSF has/had. I'm gonna need a new window sticker for my truck dang it...

·
Premium Member
5,318 Posts
Glad you told us who you were...LOL, and the profile pic helped as well.

·
Premium Member
5,265 Posts
Thanks for shifting Metall--- uh, I'm sorry 9outof 10mms. Different, original......... but I like it.

I had not even thought of my vehicle stickers. Good that you brought it up.

Glad to have you and we welcome your input also in helping us to "live up to our promises". We can only be as good as the membership that we are made up of.

Go ahead and press the accelerator here and see if there is enough speed to help you move around....

·
Premium Member
5,265 Posts
Glad you told us who you were...LOL, and the profile pic helped as well.
He was kinda like someone else I know. Came in under radar with a different name....... lol:p

·
Premium Member
5,318 Posts
He was kinda like someone else I know. Came in under radar with a different name....... lol:p
Well, since I haven't been active in RE for awhile due to the economy, it just seemed right...

·
Premium Member
5,265 Posts
Well, since I haven't been active in RE for awhile due to the economy, it just seemed right...
Hey........ good point. I had not even thought of that. I'll give you a well deserved pass now. Since that "Joe" guy is doing all the work now, you should recognize him as you did with a screen name.

·
Premium Member
5,318 Posts
Hey........ good point. I had not even thought of that. I'll give you a well deserved pass now. Since that "Joe" guy is doing all the work now, you should recognize him as you did with a screen name.
Our "show employee" is the backbone of our business....wish I could find more as good as him, but alas, none to be found.

·
Premium Member
5,265 Posts
Our "show employee" is the backbone of our business....wish I could find more as good as him, but alas, none to be found.
You could learn a lot from that show employee. He's the one with all of the personality. How else could the business be successful?

Help me out here 9outof10mms.........(I'm glad you kept that avatar!) you would not believe the look on a kid's face when I show it to them....lol

·
Premium Member
5,265 Posts
JT does all my Christmas shopping for me...I cannot jump on the harassment wagon.
Hey...... good reason for me to back off the harassment wagon also.:D

I too have been known to use him to do my Christmas shopping also. And when the presents were finally opened....... no one in the room had the same gift!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.