Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning all

I will be in the Greenville SC area thru Sunday Want to find a decent range to practice

I will do either indoor or outdoor just want a good place

Thanks in advance

NjDevil

·
Premium Member
2,643 Posts
Is the Philson Crossroad range closed? It's a dnr range, and there's never an officer on duty. It is a 30-40 drive from gville, but I like the outdoors more than the indoor ranges.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Only places open this weekend wil be Allen Arms and Sharpshooters, both indoor ranges. The nearby outdoor range is closed for the holidays.
The nearby range (Philson crossroad) IS open It's a public DNR range However the Paulene range which is in Spartanburg is manned by a ranger won't be open Thanksgiving but might be Fri and Sat.

Strictly my opinion but I don't recommend allen arms however Sharpshooters is new so I can't say about them.

·
Premium Member
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info.
Have a great Thanksgiving

·
Registered
147 Posts
Never shot at Dewy's pawn Shop, but they have a small indoor pistol range. They also have a interesting selection of firearms. Cheap beat crap up to $3,000 rifles, also decent reloading componets.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.