Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got my hands on a very clean highway patrol issue Sig .357 a few months back. Just curious as to what you think this would be valued at. Not looking to sell unless I have to. More of a conversation piece. I do know that it was traded in at my local pawn shop by a trooper from the northern piedmont area, although I was not told who it was.

Box, original manual and misc. papers that came with it - three twelve round mags.

See pics:

View attachment 29117

View attachment 29147

View attachment 29148

·
Registered
232 Posts
I sold mine....although a fine weapon, the DAO feature really sucked to me.....Unfortunately converting it to single/double is NOT as easy as it might seem...I shoot so much better with my standard P229....its not even funny. Indeed the NCSHP part tends to inflate the price alot but at the end of the day it likely means more to the guys that carried it than to others who want to shoot the gun....If you are a collector of that sort of thing, then the market price is what you are willng to pay, otherwise its sorta the base gun plus a little extra for the trimmings....I bought a Colt Border Patrol some years ago...Nickel and a former SHP gun when they were trying to decide what to buy to replace the Model 10 Smiths of the 60's....Its really just a Trooper MKIII....but I paid more for it because of the relative rarity and where it came from...same for my Model 58, my Model 66 with the badge, etc. Happy shooting!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've only shot it a few times. Wanted to keep it in the best possible condition. I think I might be looking to sell or trade it, but it won't go cheap. I'd like another AR15 (straight trade possibly) or an AK47 (plus cash obviously) or I might be willing to sell for some mad money to spend on my kids.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.