Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,122 Posts
Is it a diesel or does it run of of compressed air from the box under it there is no ignition system. Very cool, he must have spent 1000's of hours building that.

·
I'm told I'm pretty awesome...
8,590 Posts
Is it a diesel or does it run of of compressed air from the box under it there is no ignition system. Very cool, he must have spent 1000's of hours building that.
Curious how it is powered myself. I wish it was in english and showed what was going on in the box underneath it. Don't know much spanish but at the end it says 1220 hours to build it. That's over 30 weeks working full-time!

·
Registered
283 Posts
I could put my mind to it but my fingers just don't lisen to my mind....LOL. What skill.

I had a friend (passed away) who could do something like that. He was a retired Journeyman machinist. He could carve wood, make knives, make gun parts, was a artist and I'm sure many other skills. Only god could make a man like that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.