Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking to sell or trade my Smith & Wesson M&P22 pistol. It comes with everything as if you purchased it brand new. I'm the original owner and it was purchased in August 2012. I've fired ~150-250 rounds with only a couple FTF using Federal bulk ammunition. The weapon has been cleaned after every range trip. It's a great gun, but I just don't make it to the range enough to justify shooting it vs. my other 9mm guns.

Included in deal on my end:
-M&P22 pistol
-Original box, manuals, lock, plastic, magazine, brass, etc.
-Remaining Federal ammo (about half a box)
-Unused .22 cleaning kit (originally purchased from Wal-Mart)

The condition is really nice. I've never carried the weapon holstered so the only wear will be from cycling the weapon during it's range trips. It's really very "new" looking. Valued at $300 or so. While I'll certainly sell, I'm more interested in trading for a 9mm semi-auto pistol. I love firing new types of guns so hit me up with what you have! I'm especially interested in a Bersa Thunder UC 9mm or Walther PPS 9mm.

All transactions will be FTF, follow applicable NC laws, and will be located in the Raleigh/Garner area of the state. I have no intention of 'giving this away' and have no need to rid myself of this gun. I'm just interested in sticking with one caliber and trying some new firearms!

Luggage and bags Air gun Gun barrel Trigger Bag

Wood Gun accessory Hardwood Gun barrel Metal

Trigger Wood Gun barrel Air gun Gun accessory

Attachments

Reactions: MichaelHK

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
All PM's replied too. Still available

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump.. buyer backed out. Lowered price for quick sale as I have another deal lined up.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shame ur not closer. Im interested.
Not too familiar w/ your location, but according to MapQuest it's not TOO far. If interested, maybe we could meet in the middle, say Pittsboro? Shoot me a PM. I have another offer but not for asking price so it's still available as of this posting.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All PM's replied too and still available for sale. Reminder though, you will need a CHP or PP. I will not sell without one.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thursday bump! Need to find a buyer by Saturday. All PM's replied to.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sold pending funds at 3 pm with one possible back up buyer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.