Carolina Shooters Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Dead and Remembering
4,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeing reports of 10"s in Boone.

How's our mountain folks doing?

·
Premium Member
4,501 Posts
Just talked to my family in my hometown, they say it's coming. Wouldn't mind a little down this way as long as the roads stay clear.

·
Registered
8,279 Posts
The weather channel is reporting live at snow shoe about 30 minutes from my hometown in WV. they had something like 9 inches at 3 pm. My dad said tonigh he had about 10 inches in the yard nothing to bad yet but it was a very heavy snow.

·
Registered
8,279 Posts
Power is out everywhere my dad lives abc is reporting from my home town of Elkins,wv just kind of funny to see.

·
Les Deplorables
12,558 Posts
WTH, I moved down here in part to get away from this weather! And this morning, it's 11* colder here than NYC.

·
Staff
7,750 Posts
Ground is barely white here this morning, truck had an inch on it, still snowing pretty good but the ground is still to warm. My paranoid schizophrenic Boxer didn't like that chit falling on her :)

·
Dead and Remembering
4,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.