Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
enough to not buy one....sorry drizzle. Back in my space gun days(fs2000) I was frequenting the bullpup forums on arfcom and those guys would brag about how much better the stg556 was compared to the fs2k...then only to start new threads later about shit braking on it and sending it back.

Then they would start new threads praising how great msar was in handling the repairs and giving them extra parts lol. My fs2k ran like a champ. I think its making a comeback after msar went bye bye and ratworx or something like that is taking over. I think if yours ever messes up ratworx can fix it.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Arfcom and bullpupforums have plenty of information. I got one, piston was bent, had it fixed by Ratworx and traded it. Cool range toy and conversation starter but didn't suit my needs. The good news for you is that MSAR is back in business.

G

·
I have always lusted after an MSAR but if I was going to buy a bullpup space gun it would probably be the F2000 after hearing some of the MSAR gun/part/customer service stories.

Cool guns though, hope yours runs!

·
3,580 Posts
Have you had a chance to shoot one? We had a student bring one of the carbine versions to a class and there's no way I'd spend the amount of money they want for one.
The SBR versions are fun, and the full auto SBR suppressed will make anybody with a heartbeat smile.

·
Premium Member
2,063 Posts
When wife's nephew got back from Afghanistan the one assault rifle he gushed about was the Aussie Augr.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.