Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Cooper Firearms of Montana Inc. Custom Bolt Action Rifle Model 52 Excalibur in .280 Rem with Timber Camouflage stock upgrade. These rifles are custom made to order. Typical 4-6 month waiting list. Rifle has the Fluted barrel, spiral bolt, triple lug bolt, guaranteed sub MOA from the factory. Scope not included in this price. This rifle is well balanced and light weight. Around 6.7 lbs without scope! I bought it new and I have only fired 34 rounds through the rifle. I will include 66 rounds of Federal Fusion and 20 rounds of Winchester Ballistic Silver-tip ammo. I am selling this rifle to pay for a medical procedure.
Air gun Wood Trigger Shotgun Gun barrel
Microphone Bicycle part Cylinder Audio equipment Cable
Wood Handwriting Font Door Office supplies
Air gun Wood Trigger Shotgun Gun barrel

Asking $1,700

336-4 seven 9-0686
Text or Call

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Scope is a Swarovski Z5 3-18x44 with Ballistic turret. Works with the free Swarovski app for your smart phone. You enter your factory ammo or hand loads, and it tells you the number of "clicks" to set your distant ring, and your dead on your cross hair. No hold overs. It is dead on the money with this app. Has the German #4 reticle. With scope $2,950

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.