Some mild Hells Angels on Mongols action down in Fayetteville. | Carolina Shooters Club

Some mild Hells Angels on Mongols action down in Fayetteville.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by ForumSurfer, May 31, 2016.

1. ForumSurfer

ForumSurfer Ar Hugger. Carpe diem per guttur . Club Subscribed

http://www.fayobserver.com/news/loc...cle_cccd645a-0081-5ebd-9593-2b9d1a889487.html

Cliff notes so you don't have to read that liberal garbage:

• Hooters went to hell. The service there is subpar and the chicken is OK, but if I go someplace like Hooters, I expect the staff to be damn near annoyingly friendly. Everywhere else I go they know my name and drink/food preferences. Hooters in Fayetteville aside from one bartender is about as friendly as a porcupine on crystal meth. I blame their management because the staff is pissed off acting. It could be entirely the staff....but its been this way for a couple of years now or more and getting worse. I regret going every time I give it a try. I digress...
    • 2 Mongols at the bar from out of state.
    • Several Hells Angels members come through the front and side door, and proceed to beat the hell out of the Mongols.
    • Mongols guy opens his jacket and flashes his gun...and promptly gets his shoulder holster cut off. (Damn that is a cold slap in the face if I ever heard of one!)
    • Hells Angels members leave...with his gun.
    • No one outside of the members were involved or hurt.
    • No one in the place reacted, they all sort of sat there looking on in shock.
    These two clubs have a history, so it makes locals wonder if it is isolated or something brewing. Both clubs stick to themselves and leave people alone, but neither backs down from trouble even in public. That isn't the kind of crossfire I want to be caught in. Most of the time they stick to themselves and go out of their way to do so, but we've seen examples of escalations in the past where innocent bystanders paid the price.

Also between our local PD and the Fayetteville Observer, I reserve the right for this to be entirely wrong because they both lean waaaaaaay out to the left.

2. fieldgrade

fieldgrade Hall of Shame

Video. We want video.

3. ForumSurfer

I'm old school. I hate getting news via video. I want to read it.

But if you insist:

Last edited: May 31, 2016
    Threshold likes this.
  4. Climberman

Climberman Well-Known Member

Just of any hot waitresses. Don't care about the fight. J/K. Not Really. :);)o_O

Cowboysfan likes this.
  5. ForumSurfer

I am a man of the people. Since you asked...

(Is that a shady looking photography crew or what?)

.EC. likes this.
  6. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Well-Known Member

7. fieldgrade

fieldgrade Hall of Shame

And here I thought cats were smart.

That video would make millions from dog viewership if dogs actually had money.

8. ForumSurfer

Cowboysfan likes this.
  9. Climberman

Didn't this happen recently at a twin peaks also?

10. ForumSurfer

11. NoKimberDave

NoKimberDave Off to Greener Pastures Club Subscribed

On Hooters and businesses that suck:

It's always on account of poor management.

NonamehaveI and ForumSurfer like this.
  12. ArbowAxle

ArbowAxle Registered Member

Hooters............terrible food

CardiacColt68 and fieldgrade like this.
  13. Dan

Dan Deplorable Club Subscribed

Wait for the retaliation. It comes in many forms and sometimes takes a few months.

14. ikarus1

ikarus1 Well-Known Member

How do these clubs recruit? I mean at some point they have to just die out right.

15. zombienetwork

zombienetwork Club Subscribed Club Subscribed

Based on the cliffs notes it sounds like the HA knew the Mongols were there and it was planned rather than being a random incident. In that case someone called someone be it from inside or outside Hooters.

And lets just play devil's advocate...so after taking a beating you flash your shoulder holster only to have it removed....is it a more likely possibility it was a known quantity and he was told to present and lose it or have it taken the hard way. Showing the holster would seem to be an amateur move whereas drawing his pistol would be a more effective deterrent.

Either way there is more to this story based on how the article was written. Locking eyes immediately...bumrushing them...fleeing on foot all speaks to a planned incident.

Last edited: May 31, 2016
  16. sdiver2006

sdiver2006 Well-Known Member

I also liked how they threw the fact that one of the Guys was Prior Special Forces. What did that have to do with anything.

17. ForumSurfer

It's Fayetteville man. EVERYONE is ex-SF. Hell I had a drunk chick's boyfriend argue with me a good 30 minutes demanding to know what unit I was with...because I looked and carried myself like SF, whatever that means (no offense to actual SF...nothing but respect). The argument started when I wouldn't let him buy me a drink under the pretenses that I served when I didn't....which that conversation stemmed from his overly chatty girlfriend sitting beside me and being overly chatty.

Seriously, an eyewitness probably said it. The reporters for FO are wide eyed liberal sheep that will believe anything. Especially if it sounds better. At first it wasn't reported that these were patched members.

Oneofsix and Climberman like this.
  18. ronn47

ronn47 Club Subscribed Club Subscribed

They bred just like Dems bred.

ForumSurfer likes this.
  19. ForumSurfer

Because the lifestyle is glamorized and romanticized. Granted they are very different than gang culture in that they stick to themselves and want to stay that way...history has shown us HA vs Mongrel action that involved innocent people.

Well yeah, duh, it was planned. They overwhelmed them with superior force from in front and behind (based on where they were sitting and where the entrances are. I doubt the girls called in the HA...they aren't as dumb as you're thinking. Anyone who has been around these guys knows they do what they say when they say. You call down the thunder, get ready for the storm....so no bartender or waitress will rat them out. Likely a lone member/friend rode by and say them. Premeditated? Yeah, but probably on the spur of the moment from a random pass by.

20. Climberman

You mean you didn't say "a big unit" and wink at his girl? C'mon man! We expect better from you.

Armorpl8chikn likes this.
  21. Mike_D

Mike_D Matthew 26:15 Club Subscribed

With the exclamation point after the F*** on his helmet, doesn't that read more like "oh ****, its the hell's angels!"?

22. Cowboysfan

Reference the websites. These are techie biker gangs now days.

23. ikarus1

ikarus1 Well-Known Member

Ive never seen a 1%er less than 50 years old. The local HA chapters clubhouse is always empty and ran down so that's why i ask.
    Also the crank trade isnt what it used to be....with the shake and bake method being done by everyone and their brithwrs cousin

24. .EC.

.EC. Well-Known Member

Lol! Dog tag tat on her butt is awesome!

25. Madmardigan

Madmardigan Dead and Remembering Lifetime Member

Do you get upset if your waitress is preggers?

26. ForumSurfer

Lol no...but I do expect a modicum of happiness.

Not sent from an iphone

27. ForumSurfer

I assure you there are plenty much younger. Even in this article they mentioned one of the guys was mid thirties. You see them out and about if you have a local charter. Especially now that there are very few restaurant/bars where you can smoke on an outdoor patio and get food with cold beer. Like I said...mostly these guys keep to themselves and avoid collateral damage. Hell they're downright friendly so long as you aren't wearing the wrong cut. They do charities and benefits. As this incident shows, they also get down to business anytime anywhere.

Not sent from an iphone

28. zombienetwork

zombienetwork Club Subscribed Club Subscribed

Red devils...they had a club house (briefly) about a block from where Atlas is located in WS. It was gone in a couple months but I wondered about it having never heard of them before then.

29. Cowboysfan

There is at least one member here iirc correctly, had a signed picture of one of the original hells angles in his office. Let's see if he will chime in like the lurker at a swinger party.

30. fieldgrade

fieldgrade Hall of Shame

Sorry, but I have a contrary view here. The Outlaws I ran into in Charlotte 40 years ago were immature assholes and put a friend's bar out of business because they behaved like idiots. I can relate more details but maybe they all grew up later.