Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,081 Posts
I found him entertaining
So did I. He could start a thread or make a post that made you think about more than one side of a topic. I didn't always agree with his views but, man, he sure could stir the puddin'. Some people let him get under their skin when they didn't agree with him. This always amused me. LOL

·
Premium Member
4,501 Posts
So did I. He could start a thread or make a post that made you think about more than one side of a topic. I didn't always agree with his views but, man, he sure could stir the puddin'. Some people let him get under their skin when they didn't agree with him. This always amused me. LOL
Exactly, he wasn't like the later rash of trolls whose counterpoints were always to the tune of "Nuh Uh, idiot"

·
Premium Member
3,358 Posts
I think for the time being we'll have to keep Demon613 out. Over at CSF we actually gave him multiple attempts after temporary bans to clean up his act, but everytime he came back, it was the same old routine. Even pulled the same stuff with different user names after his permanent ban.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.