Carolina Shooters Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems the Republicants can’t even get that right. Turns out they couldn’t even agree that a cold beer is best on a hot day.

Even when they’ve held House, Senate and Executive, they did nothing that conservatives wanted or better still, needed for our country. Now the House alone seemed our only stopgap against the tide/disease of gross liberalism.

What’s it going to take for those folks to get their feces consolidated in the orlon acrylic foot covering?

· Registered
170 Posts
For me I just keep coming to the conclusion that the republican/democrat parties are a myth at this point. I think they are a uniparty that disguises as two separate factions to periodically allow the steam to release from the general population while they work to maintain power and increase their wealth. I think Trump scared the hell out of them and that’s why they have actively pursued every angle of removing his chances for 2024. I will say that there are a few republicans who seem to care or have a different approach to governance: Thomas Massey, Rand Paul, MTG, etc. Just thoughts I’ve been rolling around with lately. If I’m wrong I hope they can get their act together.

· Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Apathy and ambivalence run amok. Seems folks are either wore out on the topic or just DGAS. Meh.

· Registered
210 Posts
Uniparty is correct. Left wing and the right wing is connected to the same buzzard and flying in the same direction. The fight for the speaker of the house is another DISTRACTION from major economic problems that will never be resolved. They will KEEP ADDING TO THE DEBT CEILING. Keep printing money and keep borrowing til the buzzard can't fly anymore.

· Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does anybody know what a constituent is? It’s a foreign concept in DC.

· Registered
210 Posts
  1. being a voting member of a community or organization and having the power to appoint or elect.
    "the constituent body has a right of veto"

2. In other words... Constituents vote along party lines. Usually stiff armed or pressured and making deals amongst them selves or often times threaten each other.
    How did I do??

· Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No grading or judging…

To me, a constituent is someone who lives within some geographically discrete “district” by whose residency and status as a citizen is eligible to vote for whomever they want to represent the rest of the citizen constituents in that particular district. The elected person being then able and compelled to serve his/her constituency. The elected person serves at the behest of their constituency …the body at large who elected them and enabled them to serve. The elected person is logically and by design absolutely accountable to their constituency. …and to the Constitution of the United States that they swear and affirm to uphold when they are sworn in. In theory but apparently not so in practice.

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

To whom is the elected person accountable? What consequence awaits those who fail to serve faithfully and or break their vow to protect and defend our Constitution?

· Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Election is by demonstrated majority of constituency

· Registered
210 Posts
Our constitution as alive as it is in our minds and in our hearts is being dismantled before our very eyes. To answer your question of who is accountable for protecting our constitution?? It is us. The US Citizen...
There is not enough if "us" to fight against the U.N. we no longer have the right to vote our concerns into the white house. Elites puppet us from high places. Snowden lives in Russia protected by Putin.
U.S. officials want to arrest him and put him away. Why? Because he exposed mass servailance?

Michel-rolph Troullot wrote...
The facts are staring us in the face. Time is not the chronological continuing... It is the range of disjointed moments, practices, and symbols that thread the historical relations between events and narratives (untruths).
No amount of historical debate about any event and no amount of guilt can ever serve as a substitute for marching in the streets today. (Read prior statement over and over til you understand it) Troullet is not advocating marching for change. He is advocating marching changes nothing.
Continuing on... He wrote...
The Images that we see on Fox news and CNN of the elite people, rich governments of elite powers of the Geopolitical world and even our own landscape project a profound idea of SELF, AWE, and of desperation, and they are lost souls on a heap of human confusion.
The absence of any trace of empathy and genuine humanity is unbearable to them.
The nightmare of this is buried deep in our consciousness, so deep that we do not recognize it at first. It says who we are. It says what we have and have become. The Gustopen privilege of superiority. In times of despair or fear and insecurity people are looking for saviors. Any kind will do but possibly one with easy sounds and easy solutions that others can easily follow and pay for.
A complex world calls for complex responses with at least some minimal agreement of the diagnosis. They never listen to the poor. Those who are less poor fear the loss of what they have and they are rebelling.
We have been there before not learning much repeating the fallicy. For some reason we thought in modern days that fascism would be disguised in bright friendly colors of warm and welcome so that it would be difficult to recognize. It is the same "RAW" when our leaders speak. It is the same hatred of humanity as it is and it must be changed. The same violence and the same projection of wounded manhood and frailties of power.
The western world is panicking. A delirious spiraling panic. Complaining about the trash of civilization thus displaying the limits of superiority, privilege makes you vulnerable and panic when blended with ignorance and bigotry creates anger limitless and blinding anger. Then everyone else becomes the enemy then our once mighty fortress becomes a prison while everyone else is looking at you.
Our nation will become a heap of piled up forgotten memories and fought battles and losses and victories because the UN is controlling the governments of the world by using Karl Marx philosophies and poring warm syrup on a once thriving economic power house and now laying down, smoking, burnt to a crisp by WW3.

· Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks like you’re on a path and thinking about what is and what if…

I wonder where the couple thousand other folks on this forum are.

Consequences tend to be initially insignificant. Then they begin to bend together and affinitize. Then there’s likely enough weight and balance to make a dent.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts